Monday, August 8, 2011

Wife lied to a judge to take temp custody away from me?

im a retired military due to ptsd an deg athritis in spine hips an back. me an my wife seperated she went back home to louisiana i was stationed in washington state. up till the time i got out i was sending money for child support an told my wife when i got out i was gonna get my daughter for a few months seeings how i couldnt see her for a whole year she agreed. when io got out iu moved to arkansas first thing i did was drive to louisiana to get her i get down therte my wife tells me no that she has to stay in daycare that i cant leave any where. i had her for a litle over a week an returned home to arkansas. i went back down few weeks later went picked up my duaghter asked my wife agin can i bring her she said no she didnt care if it was court ordered shed never let me bring her. at this time i realized that she wasnt gonna respect my rights as a father went to the police station an asked what could my wife do if i brought my daughter back to arkansas for a while they said since we where still married that she couldnt do nothing after finding this out i texted my wife with the officers badge num an name that i was bringing my duaghhter back to arkansas for a while she called me a few vulgar names an said okay that i could . i drove home with my duaghter hired a lawyer to start the divorce paper work an custody i wanted my rights as a father locked on paper work cause my wife consitantly dinied my right as a father an refused to tell me where my daughter lived. i was with my wife for a while she is a nasty individual numerous times id come home dirty diapers clothes an ashtrays everywhere.i have friends stationed in washington that actual came to my house an clean it trying to help our marriage. an seen how unsanitary she is after 3 weeks wife said hey im coming to get her and i asked her if she could stay longer she said no i went to my lawyer told him she was comming he put in for a restraining order to keep my daughter from leaving ashley county an she got the paper work on it. she turned around got a lawyer in louisiana an told them that i without any warning an without her knowing took my daughter to arkansas that i was dishonarble discharged from the military due to mentalunstability that my younger brother that lives in my house was a convicted offender that in a years time only came to see my daughter twice not mentioning that i was stationed litiarly on the oppisit side of the united states im retired not discharged my brother has never been charged with anything muchless child molestation an he is 16 by the way an i have all our text an emails where she would tell me yea i can take her then her say no an when i got legal advice she agreed to let me bring my daughter to arkansas she lied to get temp custody of my daughter an i have actual doented proof on all of it. i cant afford to get a attorney down in louisiana cause i hired a lawyer in arkansas to do the divorce an custody already i have ptsd an this is killing me menatly an emotionaly severly what can i do what should i do can i have her thrown in jail for lieing to a judge using them as a tool to get our duaghter back i have doents on everything she lied about showing what she told them was a blaten lie not including witnesses but i do have witnesses too. im freaking from anxiety im lost 15 pounds in the last 2 weeks an only way i sleep is if i take my sleeping meds what should i do i have to be in new orleans on april 9th please someone help me an guide me in the right path what can i do what should i do

No comments:

Post a Comment