Saturday, August 13, 2011

My friend just told she's ! Should I end our friendship?!?

Ok, this is simple, she's your friend, she told you something about herself because she thought that she could trust you, and if you end your friendship than you're pretty much showing her and everyone else how untrustworthy you really are. It doesn't matter that she's a , so what? And about her grabbing your hand, Im a and my guy friends do that to me all the time, and so do my friends that are girls. Girls just do stuff like that because they're more affectionate and "touchy-feely" than guys, not because they have a crush on you. If she was a guy friend telling you that he was gay, would it bother you this much, also? This question was childish, but thats ok cuz you're only a freshmen. In a few years, after being submerged completely into high school and the mix of people there, you'll probably see things differently.

No comments:

Post a Comment