Saturday, August 13, 2011

Girlfriend problems. Can you guys comment please?Thanks. I don't get what I should do. My girlfriend and I

have been going out for over 8 months and we don't get to see each other much any more, perhaps 1-2 times a week because of uni work, she has alot of work. But when we do, I feel like it's only cos she doesn't want to deal with me making a fuss (I'm the one usually asking if I can come over and the sought). I've recently brang it up with her and she said, she doesn't care if she doesn't get to see me or not, and only misses me sometimes, and that's a part of her personality. She's completely honest with me (incase you guys think she might be lying), straightforward and doesn't care what other people think. The thing is I love her.. and she loves me and she said that she cares about me and another part of her personality is that she doesn't care about alot of things and it scares me. But I miss her like crazy, and I DO care that I don't get to see her, cause it hurts you know? I dont understand it, I dont get what I'm suppose to do? Am I just suppose to accept it and not care?

No comments:

Post a Comment