Monday, August 15, 2011

Is my crush trying to hide that he dosen't like me to the whole cl and his girlfriend?

So. he's been staring at me and following me and bumping into me. Lols. And well, he has a GF! -.- he's the same age as me(I think!?). And when his girlfriend is not there he starts following me and everything. And when his girlfriend IS there he starts starring at me a little bit and act like he dosen't like me, and when he puts his head down(while her girlfriend is doing her work) he's acctualey starring at me while his head is down(I mean like he starts putting his head down and peeks where I'm sitting lol). Then when his girlfriend is not there and the whole cl is not looking at us he starts starring at me alot more and bumps into me, follows me where ever I go.(Like if I'd went over to get a piece a paper, he will go sharpen his pencil.) And IDK(XD), but yesterday he asked me Ay, Let me get some. because he thought I had candy or chips, XD. and I think he tried getting my attention and when the whole cl starts laughing he starts to stare at me to check If Im laughing(HE EVEN FOLLOWS ME IN LINE WHEN HI GF IS NOT THERE BUT THATS WHAT HE DOES 2 HIS GF LOLOL) I just like him so much! So is there anyway that he is? and does he like me??? :o

No comments:

Post a Comment