Monday, August 15, 2011

Single mothers how long did take you to find love?

I 'm the mother of 3 children by 3 different men. Every last one of the father's were to put it mildly. I believe that I was infatuated with my last child's father gorgeous looks. He is a hot muscular hazel eyed, dimpled cuban man. I was so shocked when he took an interest in me. Especially, since he had no children and I already had two. I noticed he was in a rush to move in with me and my children. He stated he wanted to offer me stability and love for me and my children. I was so happy and over joyed. Five months later into the relationship I became pregnant. That's when the sh!t hit the fan. All his flaws started to surface, he was an alcoholic, addict and had no drivers license. We had an off again on again relationship through out the pregnancy. Then I contracted Tricniasis from him and he blamed it on me. We are no longer together now. He is living with the he cheated on me with. He doesn't take responsibility for his 3 month old son. His last words to me was who would want a broke single mother with 3 kids by 3 different men. Honestly I think he is right.

No comments:

Post a Comment