Saturday, August 13, 2011

Making the first move with a guy via email?!?

okay tell me if you think this would be stalkerish: Sunday night some girlfriends and I were at a sportsbar watching a football game. I noticed this cute boy. Every time I looked in his direction we met eyes. He was very cute, and I think he thought I was too. We were eye flirting! He was with another guy and an older man and (due to their attire) I deduced that they were all somehow related to the local university athletics dept. He also didn't have a wedding ring on. Then they all left at the same time. Yesterday I looked on the university athletics dept web site and found the guy! I want to email him. Should I? Is that weird? What would I say! What if he has a girlfriend! Ha ha. Guys what would you think if you were on the receiving end of that email?

No comments:

Post a Comment