Monday, August 8, 2011

What would be the best move right now?

I would like to attend the most inexpensive school that I know but well reputable and has the most advance accreditation. This school is in a state that some say is tight in employment/job openings. Yet a friend of mine who is a graphic designer, moved up there last year and got a job within 2 weeks. This is in ATL, GA. I am in Central FL. This cost of living is a bit more expensive there than here. Should I move, because of the school, well, to obtain my Masters, or should I go to another state, where the cost of living is less, such as AL or stay here in Florida. The schools here are expensive, and accreditation is mediocre. The state colleges such as University of Central Florida do not allow for working while studying. What to do? Any wise advice?

No comments:

Post a Comment