Monday, August 8, 2011

Three guys? realllly confused?!?!?

okay, so i just broke up with my boyfriend yesterday but he is still like really in love with me and i want to go back out with him too but i dont want to get hurt, because he has hurt me alot of times before. we ahve gotten in trouble two or three times for PDA at school. then this guy ive known since fifth grade really likes me too! i feel horrible because he wrote me a note saying "do you like me? if you do, will you go out with me?" i said "i dont like you like that. ive known you for so long i think it would be kind of weird. i think we should just stay friends for now. sorry." then my really good guy friend likes me! he's best friends with my ex thats in love with me and i still like him. my guy friend gets his heartborken by girls all the time. now i feel horrible about it all because im gonna edn up breaking eddie's[second guy] and garet's [third guy] hearts because i love joe[first guy]. i dont wanna lose any friendships. what do i do?

No comments:

Post a Comment