Thursday, August 11, 2011

My mom is yelling at me for something I didnt do!!?

Ok for athletics we have to sell these barbeque tickets. Well I had to wash my bag because I spilled powder in it. So the tickets were in my bag so i put it on my shelf. While I was at a friends house, she cleaned my room which I hate! because she puts things in the wrong place and she throws things away that is important. She has thrown away my homework 3 times and I had to go in the garbage and get it! not her!! anyways she threw away my tickets and they were 7 dollars each and i had 2 of them. then she started yelling at me cause i dont keep things where they belong. and then today i asked her for money for the tickets cause they were due this week and she started yelling at me again and my dad started yelling too! its not my fault my mom comes in my room to clean without my permission and throws away everything that she looks at!

No comments:

Post a Comment