Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Is it a womans first instinct to Want to be with her childs father..?

This is sorta a follow up question to one I asked eariler which I recieved great advice. My situation is this i've dated my current girlfreind for 7 months now and she is currently 4 months preg with both of ours first child. Thigns were going great till about a month ago when I guess I became too overbearing. I keeped asken the same questions over and over and according too her didn't get her air too breathe. So we deiced too take a break from each other..(she decided and I agreed) She said she needed time too think about things. I've tried to best I could to give her space and I still am But i haven't been perfect..Outta the past month i've only talked to her 4 times...Im really worried she won't come back too me. Before all this happended everything was going great I was too her the best b/f she could ask for..I took her out did the little things girls like...Should I be worried..? Would all the good things i've done and being there for her be overtaken by the few bad..?

No comments:

Post a Comment