Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I am a single mother who is in the process of rehabilitating a disability ...?

I am about 1 month away from finding employment that will accommodate my disability so that I can support myself and my 2 children. However I am very behind in my bills - phone and power being the 2 bills, I find it hard to pay my weekly rent and I am currently not on any government istance for anything other than food stamps and Medicaid for my children. I also am a insulin dependent diabetic and have high blood pressure and take medicine for that however I receive medication from a funded program for individuals with low income. I was hurt in an accident and had to relearn alot of the intellect I once had and have a life long back injury however I am not qualified to draw disability. I have tried and applied for istance thru many local organizations and resources but I live in a very rural community that has limited resources and they are out of monies. I am lost as to where I can get istance with my bills for 1 month til I get through this vocational rehabilitation to start my own job. Any Information or help would be so greatly appreciated and welcomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment