Monday, August 8, 2011

How do I get rid of this smell?

I take adder-all for ADHD which has a side effect of smelly body odor. Anyway I live in a college apartment (its kind of like a dorm but the size of your average apartment with bedrooms, kitchen and bathroom). Anyway both my room mates left mid semester one because of graduation and the other because he was only in this apartment temporarily to begin with. So I started sleeping on the couch in the living room. For whatever reason I can't sleep to good on beds and often times stay up all night with insomnia but I sleep like a baby on the couch even if I have a lot of energy. So I started sleeping on the couch, no brainer. The thing is the couch doesn't have a protective covering from sweat and other bodily fluids do like the beds (which are like softer versions of hospital beds). So the couch is starting to smell like well... me. Before I move out I wanna clean it because it will be embarring. How do I do this?

No comments:

Post a Comment